Alexa Reed also known as Miss Reed, is a character on Once upon a Time. She is the Storybrooke Counterpart of Rose Red.
- Regina Mills (mother)
- Unknown father
- Mary Margaret (Half-sister)
- David Nolan (half-brother-in-law)
- Emma Swan (half-niece)
- Freya Swan (daughter)
- Cora mills (maternal grandmother)
- Henry Mills, Sr. (maternal grandfather)
- Zelena Mills (half-aunt)
- Robin Mills-Hood (half-cousin)
- The name Alexa is a variant of the name Alexandra,  feminine form of the name Alexander, which is derived from the name Alexandros, which meant "defending men" from Greek alexo "to defend, help" and aner man" (
- The name, Reed, comes from the old English "read," meanng "red."
- Alexa's last name is a reference to her original counterpart, which was Rose Red.