Template:Arendelle CharacterPrincess Ingrid, better known as the Snow Queen and also known as Sarah Fisher, is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. She débuts in the second episode of the fourth season. She is portrayed by guest stars Elizabeth Mitchell and Brighton Sharbino.
Ingrid is based on the Snow Queen from the fairytale of the Same name by Hans Christian Anderson. She is also the aunt of the Snow Queen and the snow queen's sister in Frozen.
|Unknown||King Magnus||Queen Astrid||King Olaf|
|Queen Sonja||King Harald|
|Ingrid †||Helga †||Gerda †||King of Arendelle †|
- Solid lines denote blood relationship
- Dashed lines denote engagement relationships
- † denotes the deceased
- Olaf, Marshmallow, and the Flurries were created through Elsa's ice magic.
- According to Ingrid, she has hundreds of mirrors. Some of them are decorating the walls in her ice cream shop.
- Ingrid is barefoot, while originally she wore shoes most of the time
- Her adopted alias in Storybrooke is Sarah Fisher. There is a Storybrooke business called "Sara's Ice Cream", which happens to be located right next to Mr. Gold's pawnshop. However, Jane Espenson has clarified that the other ice cream shop does not belong to the Snow Queen.
- Ingrid says to the foster children that light will be off in fifteen minutes, a reference to the third Lost number. ("Shattered Sight")
- Ingrid tells young Emma that there are fifteen subconscious signs or tells that a new foster child displays when they're going to run away on their first night in a new home; a reference to Lost number 15. ("Shattered Sight")
- In a 2011 flashback, Ingrid gives Emma some Rocky Road ice cream at Any Given Sundae. ("Shattered Sight")
- The gloves given to Ingrid by Rumplestiltskin,] is the same pair of gloves worn by Elsa  in "There's No Place Like Home", "A Tale of Two Sisters" and "Smash the Mirror".